Thursday, April 30, 2015

Springtime pictures...

I wanted to take some pictures of my kids on one of these beautiful spring days.  At first they were being so silly that I couldn't get any pictures.  I started to get frustrated and then just started snapping photos.  I ended up getting a bunch of pictures that shows their silly, happy selves. 

I'm thankful I didn't insist on doing this my way, sometimes that is so easy for me to 'stick to the plan' and I don't realize until later that I have missed out on something that would have been so much better.  Had I insisted that we stick to my plan of getting dressed up and posing by the azaleas I probably would have squelched that smile in their eye.  I'm hoping these pictures will remind me in the future to not let my plans ruin the moment!













'til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...