Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Father's Day Car Show - Warrenton, VA

Last month on Father's Day we went to the car show in downtown Warrenton.  The show had a couple hundred cars, the entire downtown area was lined with collector cars. 

My husband owned a car just like this one.  Well, it was just like this one before he totaled it.
 


I think this should be our next family vehicle...



My daughter picked out this car as her favorite and wanted her picture with it.  I think it would be perfect for those mother-daughter trips to the salon.

We have a matchbox car that looks remarkably like this car.

Despite the look on his face he did request his picture to be taken.

She found another "favorite"....she can't resist a purple car.

I was smitten with this car...it would seem we will never be just a "two-car" family.

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...