Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The downside to Pinterest

Can there be such a thing??  I mean, I haven't yet heard any stories of a family starving to death while mommy pins away but I am sure there have been some close calls. 

The problem with Pinterest is that there are just So. Many. Daggone. Cool. Things.  And frankly, sometimes it is more fun to collect ideas rather than actually do them.  I have looked at enough kids crafts and activities to keep my kids busy through college. 

And recipes....if I randomly picked out one each day I could probably have our meals planned for the next few months. But like I said, it is easier to ogle recipes and pin them than to actually fix the meal. 


All that being said, I love Pinterest and I'm sure I will continue to find ways to justify the amount of time I waste on the site.

'til next time...


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I have to predetermine an amount of time that I am going to spend on Pinterest, otherwise before I know it it will be 2AM! :-)

      Delete

I love to read your comments...