Friday, October 14, 2011

Reading....Bella Tuscany

Bella Tuscany by Frances Mayes

I enjoyed this book but not as much as Under the Tuscan Sun.  Bella Tuscany has more information about their life in Tuscany and their travels to the surrounding area. I will probably reread this book when planning a trip to Italy as they mentioned several places that I would be interested in seeing. However this book does not have as many recipes as Under the Tuscan Sun has so I probably will not reference it as often.

Speaking of Under the Tuscan Sun...

I reread this book each summer, I love several of the recipes. You know that point in summer when you have mounds of fresh vegetables sitting on your counter and you are starting to get tired of the garden?  That is when I start flipping through the book, it always inspires me to come up with a new way to use that fresh produce.

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...