Friday, September 23, 2011

Oktoberfest....

Only a little over a week till our annual Oktoberfest party. 

The panic is setting in.

I had planned to be sooooo organized this year so that the day of the party I could sleep in, go get my nails done, leisurely play with my kids....etc. Not gonna happen.

If this rain doesn't let up we will be mowing grass as the guests arrive. The good news is that the extended forecast is calling for sun the day of our party. Now, I cannot tell you why that cheers me as I am sure the forecast will change a dozen times before then AND because I think my toddlers can predict the weather as well as that Doppler radar. But none the less I am cheered.

It looks like we will have a little over 100 people here this year....so.....I had better get busy.  

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...