Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Computer woes...

Once again my computer crashed....and once again I got a new computer. This is starting to seem like a regular occurrence. My first laptop cost an obscene amount, almost $2500, now you can get a decent laptop for $400. But I have to say my first one lasted for years, lately I seem to be getting a new one every 1-2 years. Fortunately since this has been happening I have my info backed up pretty well however it is still a pain to load everything onto the new computer. I haven't even done that yet with this computer, I was so glad to be "connected" again with the world wide web that I just jumped online. But in the next few days I will start loading all my info on this computer and will try to upload some of the blogs that are sitting in my draft folder. I'm still having a problem uploading pictures but that is not a computer problem but rather the sad reality of having satellite internet.

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...