Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back to the land of internet...

We are finally back online. Turns out our modem was going bad, so they sent us a new one and that fixed the problem. For about 2 weeks prior to losing service completely the connection was horrible, sometimes it would take 20 minutes just to open my email.

It is amazing how dependant you get on the Internet. Even my husband who shuns all modern technology was inconvenienced by the outage. He needed me to process a payment online but we were unable to so we had to pull out the old checkbook and rely on the US Postal Service to make our payment.

But, now that we are back online I will try to post some of these updates that I have sitting here for my blog. Although, this really is not a good time for me to be "catching up" on blogs. Between the never ending addition project and preparing for an upcoming party I really shouldn't even be sitting down. However, I can justify it for now because I am currently sitting by the window on the look out for a dump truck that is supposed to be bringing gravel for our drainage ditch around the addition. I need to make sure the driver dumps the gravel in the right spot in order to minimize the amount of hauling we have to do!

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...