Saturday, August 28, 2010

Reading....Jonathan Cash

"The Sin Within Her Smile"

I wanted to read this book because it is a Lovejoy mystery and we loved the TV series. Based on this one book I think I like the TV series better than the book, that doesn't happen often! In complete fairness I have not read the other books and I did not start out with the first one in the series. I found this book very confusing, it seemed to jump around a lot and make references to things that were never explained. Perhaps the previous books in the series would have cleared up some of these issues. After reading the book I did feel like the TV series picked a good actor to play Lovejoy. Maybe because I had seen the series already but when reading the book I could only picture Ian McShane.

It wasn't my favorite book and I had a little bit of a difficult time reading it but I think I should read at least one more in the series to form a complete opinion.

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...