Wednesday, July 7, 2010

2 years later...

To my sweet little boy,

Today you turn two years old!  It is so hard to believe that two years have gone by since we first met you and saw your precious little face. And yet, I cannot imagine not knowing you.

You have changed so much in two years, it is sad and exciting all at the same time. Everyday is a new experience for both of us, you are learning new things, testing new limits and it so fun to see! You are just too doggone cute, even when you are being naughty you make my heart melt. Today you kept saying "I frow, I frow" as you tried to throw your toys, something you know you are not allowed to do. It is so hard to keep a straight face when I warn you to not "frow".

I love to see the excitement on your face when you say a new word, how you look to me for approval and then beam with pleasure when I compliment you on your progress.

I love to see you starting to play with your sister, it seems we are having more and more days of you being sweet to her rather than beating her over the head. Maybe she will survive you after all! There is nothing that melts my heart more than to see you giving her love without any prompting. You are going to be such a great brother!

We still have, and will have our days when every thing seems to be just one big battle. I'm sure you will still spend many more hours in the corner. But you are the sweetest, cutest little boy I could ever ask for and I feel like I am the luckiest woman alive to be your mommy.

I love you little man.
      ~Mommy

PS - anytime you want to say "mommy" for the first time is fine with me!!


Wythe, July 7, 2008


Wythe getting a piece of his birthday cake


trying to blow out the candles

Ainsley trying to get her fingers in that cake





sugar coma setting in


'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...