Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lovin' on the cloth...

I like cloth diapers. I like them for many reasons. I like the fact that they don't contribute to the overfull landfill problems, I like the fact that I don't have to rush out to the store because I have run out of diapers. (although I may have to delay a diaper change while waiting for a diaper to dry) I like all the cute brand names; Tiny Tush, Bum Genius, FuzziBunz, Happy Heinys, Knickernappies, RumpARooz, SoftBums.  And most of all I how doggone cute little babies bottoms look swaddled in cloth!

I have been slowly transitioning to cloth as my collection of diapers grows. I am using them primarily for Ainsley. The plan was to find a one-size diaper that I could use for both of them. That is proving to be a little difficult. Wythe is such a big boy that the largest one size diaper is a little snug, doable but snug. I could buy a larger diaper that would fit him but if I have to buy separate diapers for both then it gets really expensive. I don't anticipate Ainsley being as big as Wythe is, so she may not get any use out of a bigger diaper.

Wythe shows no sign of being potty trained anytime soon so I should have time to to figure out what I want to do with him as far as cloth diapers goes. One of the many things I didn't consider when having children close in age, two in diapers, in diapers for a while!

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...