Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fake fussing...

I was trying to post a video of my offspring in their attempt to convince me of what dire straights they were in but my Internet connection is too slow. Basically, they were both crying and periodically they would stop look at each other, then start again!
 It is so cute to watch the two of them learning to interact with each other. For awhile Wythe had little interest in Ainsley, and the little interest he showed resulted in hitting her, throwing things, etc. But now that she is sitting up and playing with his toys they are starting to "play" together and yes, fight over the toys. For a brief time it was easy, I would just hand her a different toy if there was an issue but now she is old enough that she knows if the toy she likes was taken from her.
The most precious thing is seeing their faces light up when they see each other, I think the next few years are going to be a lot of fun!

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...