Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Time is flying by...

Time moves faster every day…I know this is a cliché, but time is just flying by! I can’t believe how fast my little boy is growing up, it seems that everyday he is doing something new. He started scooting around a couple of weeks ago and everyday he is getting into something new! I still haven’t figured out why babies are so fascinated by electric cords. I have to literally barricade the cords off because he is relentless in his pursuit of them. He also loves pulling magazines out of the magazine rack. I’m surprised (knock on wood) that he really hasn’t messed with the bookcase yet. He will scoot over there and look but really hasn’t tried to destroy the books. I’m sure that day will come sooner than I like and then I will really have my hands full. Everyday he is making new noises some funny, some cute and some rather disturbing. The other day he started making this noise that sounds like he is coughing up a hairball...not charming. He is also starting to really express his preferences. He is not a picky eater but he is starting to cry if he runs out of a food that is his favorite. He is also starting to want things to be in certain places. For example if you are holding him he wants your arm to be in a certain place, he will move your arm where he wants it and if you move it back he gets upset. Or if you move his cup from where he wants it he gets upset. It is cute to see him express those preferences!
‘til next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...